THE VIEW FROM THE FUTURE: THE HIGHVIEW AT SEARSTONE.
Because Searstone residents never stop growing, neither does our vision for the future of retirement living. That’s why Searstone is expanding our own horizons with The Highview, a new 4-story residential addition. Featuring 152 elegant apartment homes, a 5,000-square-foot auditorium and arts center and three exciting new dining venues, it’s a next-level retirement living opportunity for those who have the foresight to envision a future in the heart of Cary.
THE HIGHVIEW: AN OVERVIEW.
Designed to complement and enrich the experience of our original campus, The Highview offers a wealth of new amenities open to all Searstone residents in addition to four stories of new residential space.
- 152 elegant, modern residences featuring scenic views, ample light, attractive fixtures and appliances and upgrade options
- A 5,000-square-foot auditorium and arts center featuring a robust schedule of cultural, recreational and educational events
- Distinctive on-site dining options, each offering a fresh and delightfully varied culinary experience:
- Marketplace Soleil, a new concept in fresh and easy dining, will cater to informal gatherings, offering a variety of made-to-order meals to grab- and-go
- At Bar Cognac, featuring bar and table service, residents will partake in a menu of hearty house-made sandwiches, delectable salads and classic pub fare
- Provence, our new Chophouse, will showcase the talents of our Executive Chef on a nightly basis, serving both classic American and creative cuisine from a seasonal selection of choice fresh and locally sourced ingredients
- An atmosphere of quiet refinement sets Club Privé, our Private Dining Room, apart: available for parties and gatherings by reservation to residents only
The Overlook is a great place to enjoy a cup of coffee or dinner alfresco with scenic views of landscaping and our water feature
SELECT VIEWS OF THE HIGHVIEW
Take a walk into the future of retirement living in Cary. Renderings feature highlights of The Highview, inside and out, including new dining options and gathering places as well as a campus overview.
Highview Home Finder
Our home finder will allow you to see all of the residences currently available within The Highview. Here you can select different floors and filter your search by number of bedrooms, size and floor plan type. Simply click and drag your mouse to move the map and use the + and – tools to zoom in and out. Click the Get Started button, fill out the form and unlock access to our home finder!
Searstone — Site Plan
Walkability is a hallmark of the Searstone campus, and The Highview will offer easy pedestrian access to all of the community’s amenities from Winston Clubhouse to our lushly landscaped outdoor gardens, lakeside walking paths and gathering spaces.
Searstone — Virtual Tour
Experience three different virtual voyages around the Searstone campus from the comfort of your desktop.
The Highview — Floor Plans
From surprisingly spacious 1-bedroom apartments to expansive 2-bedroom + den residences, The Highview provides a canvas on which each resident can make room for the life they’ve envisioned in retirement.
2 Bed + Den 2.5 Bath1,943 Sq. Ft.
Online RequestJoin Our Newsletter Searstone Brochure